The Easiest and Most Authentic way
to have a real Moka Coffee
Moka Pot: the Best Home Coffee Maker
The first things you need are an excellent coffee blend , that must be preserved in an airtight container in the fridge, and a good quality Moka Pot , which you should wash only with warm water and then dry carefully.
The Perfect Moka Coffee step by step
The process is quite simple:
- Fill the moka boiler to the half valve with fresh water
- Insert the filter and fill it with coffee powder
- Wipe the surround with a towel to avoid liquid loss from the seal, then firmly tighten the upper part
- Place the moka on a low flame
- When half of the coffee has bubbled up into the top half, turn off the flame and wait until the rest of the coffee is made. This is to extract only the ‘noble’ flavors of the coffee
- Stir with a spoon and serve it in a small, warm, and dry cup.
The best Blend for an Espresso Coffee
D’Onofrio Caffè suggests the African blend for those who prefer a gentle and persistent scent, the Asian blend for those who love the Arabic flavors, and the South American one, known for its chocolate and tobacco aromas.